A unique experience
in the heart of the tropics.
Welcome to tropical North Queensland. Jungle Perch Adventures invites you on an experience of a lifetime to join one of our knowledgeable local guides on an opportunity to tussle with the iconic Jungle Perch in their pristine natural habitat.
Contact us now, your adventure awaits.
HALF DAY FISHING
FULL DAY FISHING
HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING
FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Jungle Perch Adventures is a locally owned business that offers environmentally sustainable (catch and release) fishing tours.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to target bucket list species such as jungle perch, sooty grunter, khaki grunter, snakehead gudgeon, etc. exclusively on lure and fly.
Top quality rods, reels and lures provided (Shimano, Diawa, Abu-Garcia, Samaki, Attomic, Rapala, lucky craft) or feel free to bring your own.
Walking tropical creeks and streams offers you the opportunity to get up close and interact with beautiful world heritage rainforest.
Small groups of 1-2 anglers plus Guide gives you a more intimate personalised experience.
Pick up-drop off to your accommodation. No need for your own transport.
Our tours are competitively priced and easily arranged.
• Food and drinks: Half day – snacks, fruit juice poppers, water provided.
• Food and drinks: Full day – snacks, fruit juice poppers, lunch, water provided.
• Equipment: Rods, reels and lures supplied on a replace if lost or broken basis
• Transport: Pick up – drop off at your accommodation (Cairns, Port Douglas) or arrange a meeting place.
• Photography: Capture photographs supplied to you on your request.